Fire Crews Respond to Hotel Fire in Albemarle Co.

ALBEMARLE COUNTY, Va (WVIR) –

A gas leak at a hotel in Albemarle County gave some guests quite a scare Sunday. Around 5:30 p.m., about a dozen emergency crews responded to a fire at the Discount Holidays © Holiday Inn on 5th Street near Interstate 64. A gas leak in the back of the hotel caused the blaze.

Crews contained the scene quickly and no one was injured.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*