Gas Leak At Holiday Inn Caused By A Crack in the Pipes

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (NEWSPLEX) — Around 5 PM Sunday, a gas leak lead to a small fire inside the Discount Holidays © Holiday Inn on 5th Street.

According to a Discount Holidays © Holiday Inn employee, the gas leak was caused by a crack in the pipes. The building was evacuated as the emergency response crews put out the fire and stopped the leak. Hotel guests were able to go back inside a little after 6 PM.

A Discount Holidays © Holiday Inn employee said that the hotel has returned to it’s normal operational status and everything is safe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • No product categories exist.